What is Rummy Affiliates?
- Wide selection of commission and revenue deals
- Variety of marketing tools
- Real-time statistics and reports
- Get paid on time, every time
- Multi-lingual support and personal account manager
What is Rummy, the Game?
Rummy is a group of skill-based card games which have been played around the world for almost a century, and have now become more popular than ever. The reason for that is the skill they require, alongside strategy, experience, and sophistication. By mastering these skills, players improve their chances of winning the Rummy games.
There is a large variety of Rummy variations, all sharing the same objective and play structure. These card games are best played with two to four players, but up to six can take part. The Rummy card games are played to a fixed number of deals or to a target score. The number of deals or the target score must be agreed before playing. Although varied among the many games, all of the Rummy card games contain a certain scoring chart.
- Gin Rummy. Gin Rummy is quick, sophisticated and exciting. The winner of the game is the first player to dispose of all his cards at once – this move is called Gin.
- Oklahoma Gin. Winning move consists of disposing of all the cards at once with a deadwood count that is lower or equal to the opening card’s face value – this move is called Knock.
- Kalooki (also Kaluki or Kalookie) is a Rummy game which combines the use of wild cards – Jokers. The Jokers spice up the game, providing players with many opportunities to apply the skill one has acquired.
- Kalooki 40 is the British version of Kalooki 51 (also Kaluki or Kalookie). It is a Rummy game that combines the use of Jokers.
- Traditional Rummy is based on the play structure shared with all the Rummy variants.
- Rummy 500 is an advanced variation of the Traditional Rummy game. The goal of the game is to be the first player to surpass the 500 points limits, not necessarily the first player to get rid of their cards.
- Burraco. The main objective of Burraco is to score the highest points by making the most valuable melds or groups of cards. Played with 2 full packs of cards, Burraco allows players to lay down a meld at any time during the game.
- Okey is a Turkish variation of Rummy and uses tiles instead of cards, but the basic layout is the same.
- Canasta is based on the principles of Traditional Rummy. Players make melds, containing at least 3 cards . A full meld consists of 7 cards and is called a “Canasta”.
Rummy Affiliates offers the best online skill games in the world with high quality service
- Dedication: committed and multilingual account managers
- Reliability: Trustworthy stats, generous payment plans and timely payouts
- Versatility: Recognized brands and popular game variations